I'm an actor, writer and video director in NYC.
I perform every Friday 9pm at the UCB Theatre with my improv group The Stepfathers and do stand-up around NYC.
I direct videos for ucbcomedy.com, collegehumor.com, and myself.
I've acted in shows for ESPN, Adult Swim, Mo Rocca and a million web videos on FunnyOrDie and everywhere.
I write funny things and strong-arm my friends into reading them.
- Thanks @benjaminapple! @tmbg was rad. May 24, 7:16pm
- When the deli guy predicts my order correctly, it is then I know true shame. May 24, 10:12am
- all mcdonalds characters look like they eat nothing but mcdonalds May 23, 11:57am
- Any article of clothing + dollar sign stitched on = SKETCH COMEDY FRANCHISE CHARACTER May 22, 12:08pm
- am i overreacting? reading baseball stuff and now i want to use the phrase "catbird seat" in every sentence for the rest of my life. May 20, 3:04pm
- dumb nostalgia of the day: for when a toll free number seemed to be a big huge luxury thing May 20, 1:40pm
- I'm holding a winter coat over my shoulder but I'm sweating. I'm proof that evolution is not efficient or even right. May 20, 1:19pm
- No, the *B* story is about love! The *A* story is a dude coming to terms with how much he sweats! May 20, 12:57pm
- this snl program is a real successful show! May 19, 1:05am