I'm an actor, writer and video director in NYC.
I perform every Friday 9pm at the UCB Theatre with my improv group The Stepfathers and do stand-up around NYC.
I direct videos for ucbcomedy.com, collegehumor.com, and myself.
I've acted in shows for ESPN, Adult Swim, Mo Rocca and a million web videos on FunnyOrDie and everywhere.
I write funny things and strong-arm my friends into reading them.
- Star Wars: I did watch it again; liked it. "My name is Luke Skywalker, I'm here to rescue you" gave me chills WHICH MAKES NO SENSE. May 15, 8:03pm
- Star Wars: last one. C3P0 is the best char in this movie. "If any of my circuits or gears would help I'd gladly donate them" May 15, 2:40am
- Star Wars: way way more insane than I remembered. Also, I might watch it again tomorrow. May 15, 2:25am
- Star Wars: why am I so excited by the end of this? How in the fuck does this work? There is no math! May 15, 2:24am
- Star Wars: that the end of this movie (death star explosion / awards) works so well I do not understand. May 15, 2:23am
- Star Wars: LUKE VS VADER / BATTLE RUN / HAN / ALL CLEAR KID = AWESOME May 15, 2:22am
- Star Wars: Battle Run music sounds just like Jesus Christ Superstar's "Trial Before Pilate" May 15, 2:22am
- Star Wars: everything sounds awesome May 15, 2:18am
- Star Wars: there were Y-wing fighters? All these ships looks like they're from Yes album covers. May 15, 2:15am