I'm an actor, writer and video director in NYC.
I perform every Friday 9pm at the UCB Theatre with my improv group The Stepfathers and do stand-up around NYC.
I direct videos for ucbcomedy.com, collegehumor.com, and myself.
I've acted in shows for ESPN, Adult Swim, Mo Rocca and a million web videos on FunnyOrDie and everywhere.
I write funny things and strong-arm my friends into reading them.
- Any article of clothing + dollar sign stitched on = SKETCH COMEDY FRANCHISE CHARACTER May 22, 12:08pm
- am i overreacting? reading baseball stuff and now i want to use the phrase "catbird seat" in every sentence for the rest of my life. May 20, 3:04pm
- dumb nostalgia of the day: for when a toll free number seemed to be a big huge luxury thing May 20, 1:40pm
- I'm holding a winter coat over my shoulder but I'm sweating. I'm proof that evolution is not efficient or even right. May 20, 1:19pm
- No, the *B* story is about love! The *A* story is a dude coming to terms with how much he sweats! May 20, 12:57pm
- this snl program is a real successful show! May 19, 1:05am
- Star Wars: I did watch it again; liked it. "My name is Luke Skywalker, I'm here to rescue you" gave me chills WHICH MAKES NO SENSE. May 15, 8:03pm
- Star Wars: last one. C3P0 is the best char in this movie. "If any of my circuits or gears would help I'd gladly donate them" May 15, 2:40am
- Star Wars: way way more insane than I remembered. Also, I might watch it again tomorrow. May 15, 2:25am